Friday, May 30, 2008

Party pooper

It took a bit to heal from my recent ordeal but with the help from people who care a lot about me I was able to get back on my feet again. After being cooped up all that time in the wheelchair I felt I needed a break for some party time. I surprised my baby with the news we were going to a big frat party at KINDLY. Things started out pretty good, there was even a date auction. I held my tounge while dates were sold until a cute asian girl was up on the stage, I bid on her when it was low just to help move the price along, I still got slapped silly for it. My girl put herself up for the date auction, I beleive she got the highest bid. ONE FOUR SIXTY NINE, not only the winning bid for her but a bold publicly announced statment. Most everyone agreed openly that they were for sixty nine too so there was no embaressment. Then the drinking and dancing started. Wow can some people suck it down. I admit that I did too, I was quite wasted at one point. I was falling down all over the place. I was so wasted I was seeing things and even blacked out for a bit. That's when the news started to spread around the campus. There was danger in the air. The campus had been having problems with vandals lately. Whenever the economy begins a downward spiral small crimes can become an issue for most any location. Usually it's not a big deal but the reputation of the school as being a fun clean inviroment was at stake. I agree that laws can be overly strict with their punishment but if people are flagrant about the rules then harder punishments must be initiated.





She was happy that I surprised her with wanting to go to the frat party
Luckily my wounds were mostly healed.. now its off to the date auction



The drinking was heavy and it started really early.
I took my turn next and was quite intoxicated for some time.. A bit of blurred vision and blackouts occured, I was most likely on the verge of alchohol poisening.



I was so wasted I thought I saw Colette.
Colette spotting happens a lot... go figure


Things were going great, the music was pumping the people were dancing, there was a stage diving accident but they recovered with only a few stitches to the head wound..

Things started getting scary when the rumors spread of the recently implimented laws about vandalism.
Not far away there was an incident..

Harsh laws indeed for a little graffiti..


The campus security cams caught this scene first.. at this point it's all the cam footage that has been shown..





Later the the police released these photos


The truth is, there was no graffiti incident, the wall was painted that way by a local artist who was hired by the campus. The fact was that MURDER was commited. The police have not yet released an official statement.
It's 7am and I have been summoned to the station. I was asked over and over where I was at this time and that. I honestly dont recall all of the time. I have a few gaps in the night.. I was pretty drunk. I think I even blacked out for a while... things are not looking good for me.
9am: The police have detained me now. I made a call to my lawer. There are charges against me.
10am: I have been put into custody as a suspect. I don't know if I can post bail as I just spent all my money at the auction for my girl, like I would let anyone else out bid me for her.. (she gave me 500 towards the bid too)
11:30am: Bored but it's lunch time here, I find out the jail food is TERRIBLE, the guy at the end of the table wants to know if I'm gonna eat my cornbread. If I give it to him he might see me as week. I gulp it down even though it tastes like crap..
11:45am: I'm not sure what the police have against me but it's looking kinda grim. The guy in the cell next to me is in for public drunkeness, he stinks and looks as if he wet himself.
1pm My mother visits me, she is crying, she asks if I had on clean underwear when I was arrested, sheesh, moms and their fears..
1:45pm My lawer sees me, he says he is doing his best but the police have yet to release the campus security footage to him.

He says I could be here a while....................

No comments: