Friday, May 9, 2008

Boulders World












Well here's a POV cam shots of Bishop Boulders World not much for today but I was not feeling up to a real verbal blog today.
First a view of my slice of the world, a bit cramped but i do have a nice view out the back of the house off to the left. Many hours spent working for pay sitting at this terminal. Gotta love remote control softwares.


My lovely tore up leg and the ever so comfortable metal hinged knee brace, a good amount of swelling, no ice today :(





















Here's my foot again doing the guitarist dance on my midi controller. Time for warming up for two hours again.






My on hand players from the left, Fernandes gravity bass, Ibanez Artisan special cherry semi hollow body, and my #1 baby in my life my Custom Brian Moore MC/1p.13 more on her later. I have many more, but no room in here for them all. Some here, some at Runy's and my Baby #2 in a secret stashed spot somewhere in the U.S.. My 1962 Les Paul Standard.



Here's Boulder looking at Boulder who's looking at me



Thats all for now, more to come of course
Bishop Boulder Ballyhoo

2 comments:

Kat, the Library Ninja! said...

I came to this blog looking for ice cream. I see no ice cream. I would like a refund.

Boulderdash Ballyhoo said...

The Munchkins have yet to finish building the Ice Cream Stands silly. But I do have candy. Here you can have my Watchamacallit and I'' have a piece of the Kit Kat.