Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dark Sky ahead

It started as a some what nice day, but ended up pretty crappy, funnel clouds and deluge rains kicking our asses. We were up late and wasted the morning away, so time to take my sweety to the mall. UGH, the mall, lots of over priced crap of the same things from store to store. Rude people and noisey unriened children rule the floors. Yet I was glad to get out of the house for once aside from yesterdays relaxing day by the pool. Feet didn't hurt too much, although I was slow to walk while all the retirees zoomed past in the halls. The drive home was pretty scarry, lots of rain, hard to see, funnel clouds as mentioned, flooded streets... and I was busy texting Kat and Diva while driving too. I like the challenge..


Build a bear workshop

I'M COLD!! She has yet to learn about how women always bring sweaters or jackets when going out.


Get me this one please, pretty please, it's a florida gator.. you know I like the florida gaters.



The ride home


Walked out between storms, luckily no lightning either



DELUGE!! SET WHIPERS TO FULL POWER!! txt txt txt..

The highway home at the on ramp



RED ALERT TORNADO WARNINGS IN EFFECT

Not looking too good, funnel clouds ahead, WE BOTH SAW IT, I was scared too, one of my few fears, I really hate tornados..



After the funnel clouds to the left... an opening in the skys, surely it was looking better for us.






Problem was that we had to go left, into the storm again...



Nope no white knuckles here, house was just ahead, but this guy did swamp me just a second before making it hard to see out the window.. DICKHEAD



My flooded street, making it's way up the driveway



It continues 20 mins later, flooding the front yard now.

1 comment:

Nessy Shepherd said...

...i hope no Tornado's today....
nice pix ;)